GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like to say well done to those of you who showed your faces today, I had a great day, smart food, even smarter people.
Maybe we will have another in a few months or so & have a bbq.

Paul wanted to diggler mobile (white van) to do mobile kebabs:D
Tigger bounced on the bumper cars & made dirk change his pants with her driving style:smokin:

Thanks again to all who made the effort.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
ha ha thanks for a great day out...the bumper cars were brill....shame dirky wasnt so keen for a trip back in my car, wonder why??????

cheers for lunch too, that was real nice of you!!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
seaside meet

Another good meet . Great company and nice food .

Nice drive back from the meet . I couldn't loose a certain GTIr driven by a certain Tiger Driver . Very impressed ! ;)

Here's a picy of the day with some of the cars parked up as we were about to hit the arcades/doughnuts/candy floss. (Took a day off me diet !:D )

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Thanks

to DD and Japracer for taking time to arrange it all for us !

Trying to edit the picture of DD new wonder car but not having much joy .........:confused: :(

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
today

Good to see you all again, thanks to Tigger for the 'ride' and for nearly putting me through the windscreen with her heavy gas foot and even heavier brake foot:p

Did you do the midget on the way home Tigs?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
in her car

oops, thats not put any better either, what I meant was that she can drive her little car and I bet she beat the midget. She would certainly muller you eyeball John, no compo.:D

Any further inuedo's should be posted on the Banter Thread....You know that...:smokin:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
new kebab van for paul innit

you cant buy it, its not for sale:D

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one more pic

heres on more for your dreams guys & gals

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
nice van

Cheers for that pic, it's one that makes my car look sweeeet (well the back of it anyway), shame you got Ian's in there though as it would have looked even better.

Oh yeah cheers to you and your bra for organising it, it was nice to go to a meet thats just up the road:D

Laters

Luke

·
Registered
637 Posts
Phew! Well, I'm glad we got that sorted then!

I know all about the potential of those little black bombs, got one myself ya'know. Not as well sorted as Tiggs, but put them on a winding country road with a good driver ( which I'm sure Tiggs is ) as there is very little that will keep up, even a skyline!....even Pauls skyline....

Where's the rest of the piccys then?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Thanking you!

Firstly a big thank you for invite by the Diggler duo to sample their local pubs grub, very nice little boozer indeed!

Secondly an apology to all those that I chatted to for all of 5 minutes (Tigger, Paul, Dirk Andy and the other ladies) and to those that I didn't even say hello to (the other 32 and 33 GTR)!!

My Daughter had chicken pox and was being a complete pain and the two boys had their minds set on lobbing stones in to the sea!, such is life.. at least I got the car out and had a good blast.

see you next time!! With no Kids! Hoorah!

...Ian

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
it was good fun on the way back, I need more power now!!!!!

Shame Dirky didnt want a ride back in the car, wonder why:D

·
Registered
637 Posts
Its 'cos he's a wuss! Although I must admit...I don't like being a passenger either.

:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts