GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Rob are tryin to arrange a get together for the 12th May.

We have an excellent seaside location down here in Minster, Kent at ' The Playa' PH, the venue is on the beach front with plenty of parking right along the seafront as well as in the pub car park.

This is about 30 minutes from London down the M2 towards Canterbury for those whom missed Geography at school and will be a good chance to meet up, have a beer, talk some bollocks and a nice roast lunch. Rob has posted the date on the Lancer Register as he has a VI and has had good interest in the day.

Those wanting to bring thier trunks are welcome to have a dip in the sea if you're brave enough as the tide will also be in on the day.

Any Jap cars/clubs are welcome to come.

The venue is at the quiet end of our little island but we also plan for a ride out or more likely - blast to Leysdown midafternoon to catch the arcades and more touristy part of the island for a stick of rock.

If there is enough interest I can post specific details up here for all the see.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sea Side Meet

Hi Dirk,

I would be most definitely be up for it, hopefully if the interest is there it'll happen.

Best Regards
Tesh

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
sheppey scum

what about the sheppey scum ive heard about:D
Just kidding, i'd be up for it seen as it's just up the road. Bout time there were more meets down our way.

Luke

P.S. I mean even further down our way so I don't have to spend sooooo much on sodding fuel

·
Registered
335 Posts
Sheppey Scum

Sheppey scum?
Careful calling names.
Should be a smart day if the weathers right.

Midget U coming?:p
Nice one Tigger, You will meet the member of the family who got all the looks:smokin:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
sheppey scum

Jap racer, sheppey scum was a web site posted up as joke, didn't actualy have a look on there but i had seen the one about chatham. Seen em'?

Luke

·
Registered
335 Posts
scum

Yes Dirk told me about it.
Only pulling your leg...:smokin:

·
Registered
335 Posts
MK2

Forgot my password whilst at work hence mk2.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Oi Southern softies!!!:D

Cant help but wunder if you lot realise there are lots of us up north you know!!!!

Some day can we all meet up in the middle.....??? Just a thought...

Disgruntled Draxx:D

PS No horrible ness intended here

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
racer

tigs, he is japracer as when behind the wheels of his evo 6 he uses sellotape to look like Shin:D

japtosser - get back on your own board, no room for you here.

only real cars on this site

:smokin:

AS FOR LOOKS, WELL TIGS, YOU KNOW I JUST COULDNT GET ANY BETTER SO HE MUST BE LYIN EH?!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
LMAO

I woz gonna post ,but me thinks I'll leave it till you guys finished your 'ting that you got going...............:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts