GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Chaps,
Had my first drive of a GT-R this morning, and about the only thing i could find not quite spot on for me, was the seat position. I felt like i wanted to sit lower in the car, and the seat was on the bottom of its travel. Anyone else think this, or have you just got used to how it is?, regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
What height are you?

I'm 6 foot tall 34" inside leg, so pretty average body length and i find i slouch a little and have to push myself up in the seat.

But as Robbie says, it's a different driving position which you will get used to. I'm starting to feel more and more like the car is around me rather than sitting in her.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What height are you?

I'm 6 foot tall 34" inside leg, so pretty average body length and i find i slouch a little and have to push myself up in the seat.

But as Robbie says, it's a different driving position which you will get used to. I'm starting to feel more and more like the car is around me rather than sitting in her.
The surprising thing here, is, im only about 5,7". I suppose its something and nothing, but it struck me straight away, that i felt too high.The rest of the car is dynamite.Didnt really get to open her up myself, but could feel immeadiately what this car is all about, speed and performance.Regards, SIMON.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
The surprising thing here, is, im only about 5,7". I suppose its something and nothing, but it struck me straight away, that i felt too high.The rest of the car is dynamite.Didnt really get to open her up myself, but could feel immeadiately what this car is all about, speed and performance.Regards, SIMON.
Without meaning to be rude, can you see the bonnet clearly? I say that because parking is often difficult for me, as in seeing where the front end, ends. That's maybe why i prefer to sit higher.

Also i guess it depends on what you are used to.

Hopefully you'll get used to it sooner, rather than later.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
our EDM are higher than USdm or Jdm car. During race academy, i could easily fit and drive around the ring with the helmet. With my actual car : it is a pain in the asse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts