GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres a recent one from us

this BTCC kitted Leon has been owned by the same chap for some time and he decided to change her looks rather than trade up

a full mexico blue wrap was specced as well as some hydro printed trim

on arrival

stripped and made ready

during the fit

and complete

areas "dipped" where the bonnet top panel - rear spoiler - grill and bezel

work took place over three days

thanks for looking

Paul​

·
Registered
692 Posts
Awesome! I have a 350bhp Cupra as my daily drive. If I ever get bored of White, I know who to call! Great work Paul.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awesome! I have a 350bhp Cupra as my daily drive. If I ever get bored of White, I know who to call! Great work Paul.
I've got a red FR.. dont think its possible to get bored of the white, its way too cool!

The wrap looks awesome too fellas, I might be tempted to bring my R34 to you guys on the strength of those pics :)

cheers

Tal

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wrap looks mint!
thanks jonny

cheers will its appreciated fella

I've got a red FR.. dont think its possible to get bored of the white, its way too cool!

The wrap looks awesome too fellas, I might be tempted to bring my R34 to you guys on the strength of those pics :)

cheers

Tal
nice one Tal we're here if you need us

Now that looks f'*kin' pukka :smokin:
lol cheers saucy

·
Registered
381 Posts
guys,

Could you please tell me:

1) how long a wrap on an R34 GTR (single colour) would take (could it be done 'while I wait' or is it a few days)?

Alternatively...

2) my car is at MGT racing in Nunetton at the moment (although some folks think she actually lives there...) would you be able to do the wrapping at their workshop?

cheers

Tal

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys,

Could you please tell me:

1) how long a wrap on an R34 GTR (single colour) would take (could it be done 'while I wait' or is it a few days)?

Alternatively...

2) my car is at MGT racing in Nunetton at the moment (although some folks think she actually lives there...) would you be able to do the wrapping at their workshop?

cheers

Tal
Tal

typically installs take us three days so not really while you wait unless your very patient lol

we wouldn't fit on site either as the room needs to be spotlessly clean and at constant temperature - plus i think Timmy may cause an uproar !!

we will however do whatever we can to help with arrangements / transport etc if you need us to

hi Paul

have you done the "dipping" your self?"
no we send it out buddy

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paul, can you get the interior trim (scratched silver bits) dipped whilst you've got the car in for wrapping? How hard wearing is it?
hey Matt

we can yes but it is about a weeks turnaround buddy

after the transfer is applied its then lacquered over so super tough

1 - 11 of 11 Posts