GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've given up on finding a drivers seat as I reckon I can get away with putting a cushion into the bucket seat - comfort level is not great but it's acceptable. Besides Mark at Abbey reckons that the R33 GT-R seat will bolt straight in.

Somberg, give me a couple of days to think about it - if the R33 GT-R seats will bolt straight into mine then I may buy a pair and hence you can have my left hand seat - the only issue would be the cost of getting it over to the Netherlands. I'll PM you in due course.

Talat.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talat

R32/R33/R34 have the same mounting provisions - I'm going to put that seat into my R34 for "guests" - or "vip" or "he supplied me the seat and now he's wetting it":D

·
Registered
212 Posts
seats

I've got a lovely pair of seats for sale, as well as the rear ones, the door panels etc etc. In fact, i've still got most of the rest of the car too !!
I broke up an R33 GTR before Xmas, still loads of gear available. Before you all start on me, its a one-off dont worry wont be doing it again !
Tim

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: seats

tim at svs said:
I've got a lovely pair of seats for sale, as well as the rear ones, the door panels etc etc. In fact, i've still got most of the rest of the car too !!
I broke up an R33 GTR before Xmas, still loads of gear available. Before you all start on me, its a one-off dont worry wont be doing it again !
Tim
Tim, how much for the left front seat ?

·
Registered
212 Posts
seats

Somberg
Sorry for my slow answer. I really dont want to split them, unless I can guarantee disposal of both at the same time. I am looking for £500 for the pair, so if you can find a taker for the rh one,I suppose thats £250 each
Tim

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hi Guys

R33 Seats

I mite well have some coming up Normal Grey with Purple inserts

The Driver Seat is questionable, but if any one has a good frame the Cover and foam are OK we could make a good one

Passenger Seat all OK

Rear seats also and some other trim

I will not be able to make a call on these till I come back from New Zealand In the begging of March

so keep in mind

let me know what sort of money you are looking to spend

Bruce

1 - 13 of 13 Posts