GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a selection of parts for sale from a damaged V-Spec GTR (33) now dismantled. The principal parts on offer are ;

Blitz reprogrammed ECU - £540 outright or £350 exchange with your stock 33 ECu
Blitz air induction kit (twin filters with aluminium elbows). One filter broken £75 (a new filter can be obtained from Blitx for £78+vat apparently)
Trust front down-pipes £150
V-spec shock absorber set complete with Trust springs already installed £390 , or just the springs for £170
BBS RC Brilliant 8.5x18et40 wheels x 3 (the 4th is mullered) £370 (for 3). A new one is available in the Uk for £260+vat
25mm wheel bolt on wheel spacer system with studs £120
GTR Boot lid with complete spoiler and Nismo carbon end plates £650. The perfect addition to a 33 GTS !
Stock Black Brembo front calipers with Alcon grooved discs / pads/clips etc £550
Also available is, the complete interior which I may split up,carpet, console, dash etc, both doors, door glass, rear quarter glass, rear screen, rear wash wiper set,boot linings, factory side skirts, steering column,all the wiring . White clock set with kmh to mph converter,front and rear steering racks, sub frames, rear brakes and so on. Please contact me off line with your needs - [email protected]. And Alan, I've saved the entrance plates and kick plates for you, £60 ok ?
Tim

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I don't have problems with people advertising as long as it fulfills two categories;
1) It's not professional ("bold ads are professional ads")
2) It's cheap:D :D :D

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Guy,

My post was tongue in cheek, as Tim already knows, and links to Shin's post, 'Parts in stock'. As I've already said, it's not me that has a problem with the occasional advert anyway. In fact, I'm all for it. I'm sure that most of the tuning companies get s/h parts which would move quicker on here and benefit us at the same time.

I was just trying to make a point, either companies are or aren't allowed to advertise on here regardless of where the parts originate from or whether they are new or not. If you look at Shin's link in his post 'Parts in stock' you'll find that a lot of those parts were secondhand also. I'm just keen to see equity for all.

Either guidance is needed from Joss or perhaps we set up a poll. Dave C's suggestion may be a good idea if Joss is happy with that....

Peter.

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
PeterE,

Fully agree. I don't think advertising is a big issue here anyway. It's not as if this is such a large community anyway and most of the people know each other and all the dealers, gareges etc.

Joss - you mentioned before about the running costs of this site. What about charging people who want to advertsie in a professional capacity. Ooops that sounds a little "0898".:)
Anyway, perhaps some of the costs could be recouped that way?

As far as I can see - advertise away! (Just keep the costs down....... please):)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts