GTR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
can you get all body parts for R32 GTR?
Like:
bonnet,front fenders,mirrors,doors,boot,spoiler,sideskirts,front and rear bumper,grille and maybe the spoiler you put on the front on the bonnet...dont remember whats it called.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
front fenders and bonnet for R32 GTR?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
thanx alot dude..I´ll check this website out and let you know if I see something I want :)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mr abate

sorry but thts not something we stock or do seibon sell. but ill have a look round and see if i can get some in! ill let you know what i find

cheers

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hi, i need a fare bit of carbon Parts for a project im building. Ill check out what you have on your site.
Also can you supply sheets of carbon for making dash consoles? I need a bit around 12" by 18" ......

·
Registered
438 Posts
about the carbon fiber fenders for the R34...can the side blinker be put back on and the GT emblem also like it came from the factory?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Hi

the side blinkers can be put back on Easily. smal diy job!

Not sure how the badges are fixed on the wings of the R34 but he seibon fenders come smooth and with no marks or anything to help you relocate them??

So think it depends how they are fixed

Sorry cant help any more!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry have you already got some carbon wings or are you asking me about the seibon ones!

because if you've got a R34 you'll just have to have a look and see how they are fixed on as i said!

im happy to help in any way i can!..

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi powervechicles

yer have a look on our web site. any questions get back to me and ill see what i can do.

carbon sheets? we have got them in for someone before ill have to have a look and see there we got them from ill get back to you on that one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts