GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With great sadness I am forced to sell my beloved R32 GTR.

Just had a call from Andy at SP Autos saying the rust on the rear end is too much and would need a new shell to give it a future.

Apart from the shell the engine is very strong and healthy and she has been running without an issue for the 10 years I've owned it.

It is stage 1 tuned, Apexi induction, apexi full s/s turbo back exhaust and Apexi Power FC. Dyno'ed at 304 bhp @ 0.9 bar. I have all the paperwork by Abbey to back this up as well as mountains of receipts.

Body colour gun metal grey with standard wheels.

Would be looking at £5500 ono as need to raise funds for my new R32 GTR.

Please PM me or email [email protected] for more pics and info.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SOLD pending payment

Hi all

This car is now sold pending payment.

Firstly I'd like to apologies to the GTR Forum for the rather sketchy post, time was short but no excuse.

Secondly I'd like to thank all that have shown an interest, the response was almost overwhelming. This is a super example for anyone with welding skills and goes to show these cars are still very popular and sought after. Great if you're selling one but not so good if buying...

Now to save to buy a new one...oh.

LOL

Will post as soon as I have my new R32 GTR or if this sale falls through.

Thanks again.

Nick

·
Registered
656 Posts
I know the car's sold but I'm sure pics of the corrosion would still be of interest to some of us

Reactions: Gavin2ltr

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi all

FULL PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECIEVED SO IS VERY SOLD

It would have been nice to get some pics of the missing bodywork, shocking. Unfortunately the news of MOT fail and subsequent sale all happened so fast I didn't get a chance to photo rust (in total it all took 1 week). The car has now gone, the only time I've heard it (always been driving) and damn did it sound good! Didn't even get a chance to swop out my steering wheel and gear knob.
I did pick up the MOT fail doc which makes interesting reading, I'll post it on here if you're interested. The buyer was very optimistic about getting all the welding done and MOT by end of this week.
Thanks again for all the interest and help.
A GTR is a wonderful thing to have in ones life, here's to my next one, towards the end of next year.
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts