GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
The gold 34 with 20s was the nicest there....best quality paint job I've seen on a GTR. I don't know how the yanks do it but they sure as hell know how to paint cars!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The gold 34 with 20s was the nicest there....best quality paint job I've seen on a GTR. I don't know how the yanks do it but they sure as hell know how to paint cars!
My mate was in love with that car....

I dont think the picture does it any justice tbh

·
6,821 Posts
I think I need to change my pants now . . . :chuckle:

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I need to go one year when I get back to the USA.
Awesome pics, but where are the models? Remember,
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

·
Registered
170 Posts
That car (S-Tune) was located in the Rotora booth along with a beautiful M5. Both looked spotless when it came to wheels, tires and huge brakes. The gentleman that I met there (Loren Ho) had to be the nicest exhibitor that was in attendance. A real pleasure to talk to.

·
Registered
896 Posts
@DCD

The gold color is not a aftermarket paintjob. This car comes from Nismo in this color.

I saw this Skyline in Liechtenstein (Europe). The sky is sooooo hottttttt

·
Registered
170 Posts
I need to go one year when I get back to the USA.
Awesome pics, but where are the models? Remember,
"What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".
Most of the models were in the wheel and tire area with the rap stars, celebrities and musicians. I got a laugh out of every guy that was waiting in a long line to get an autograph from someone that they never knew. It had to be the busiest part of the show by far.There wasn't a car there that had anything smaller than 24" wheels on it.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
Most of the models were in the wheel and tire area with the rap stars, celebrities and musicians. I got a laugh out of every guy that was waiting in a long line to get an autograph from someone that they never knew. It had to be the busiest part of the show by far.There wasn't a car there that had anything smaller than 24" wheels on it.
lol.

quite nice pics there!

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
lol - I don't know about that Virdee - but I might change my wheels - finally some tyres that are the right size and profile....

How did i get involved in this???...

·
6,821 Posts
I am waiting for the first of you guys fitting 20"+s on a GTR . . . .:D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts