·
Registered
2,267 Posts
love the mines R34 :bowdown1:
the first silver R34 is nice too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
The aerokits car must have been following a white line lorry for miles, what a waste of a great car! We are all intitled to our own opion, what ever it is, The Mines 34 has so much more class and style when will the Americans ever learn Less is More, and not every thing needs to be in your face!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
The aerokits car must have been following a white line lorry for miles, what a waste of a great car! We are all intitled to our own opion, what ever it is, The Mines 34 has so much more class and style when will the Americans ever learn Less is More, and not every thing needs to be in your face!
I agree. That Aerokit 34 looks ****ing hideous. Ill fitting panels and waaayyy too much flake. The front arches dont look right either.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Don't generalize American's taste in paint and body work ;)
I've read Maxpower magazine before, so don't make it out to be a cultural difference, hahaha!!

I do agree that aerokits car has quite the hideous paint job.

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's one of the cleanest engine bays I have ever seen. :bowdown1:

Don't worry, we are not thinking that the US-boys are doing a wrong job, some of the most complete and best looking member cars on this forum are from the US. I just call Rippmods for instance.
The 3 cars above are looking very clean and well styled, the internals too as it seems . .:clap:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hats off to you fellows i eat my words and hat! those are very nice cars.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Here's my Motorex imported GT-R, quite dirty after an 800 mile drive from California to West Texas.

I tend to be more conservative than most as far as styling, so I won't be adding too much, if anything, to the exterior.
Plans are simply a motor build and basic ICE.
Right now it's back in California at RBMotoring for a build. At a minimum I will install, turbos, cams, fuel system and ECU shooting for 500whp. I am still debating how extensive to go and whether or not I will get into the bottom end to re-fresh the rod bolts and upgrade oil pump. Its got low miles/km's, so it might be safe.

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's a really hot car, love the rims . . . owning a GTR is never conservative:chuckle: :bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts