GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am helping by brother in law to buy this set of wings that is on special offer at the moment in the skyline owners but the thing is he lives in sweden. So when it arrived I will need to send it over there otherwise he will have to wait till I go over to visit in August with my misses and the kids. :p

Does anyone know how much around it will cost to send it over??? I know is a big item so I cant expect it to be too cheap. if anyone has sold some pannels and send to another country in europe please let me know how much around it cost you.

Leon.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
I sent Klaus a front splitter from here to Sweden, and it cost me £50 using courier. Think it may have been TNT. I did it through work, so cant remember properly.
I know most of the usual couriers like UPS etc will want about £100 due to its size, as long as its within a certain weight.
Try Pm'ing Perra, or Skylinemannen (Klaus) to see if they know a good courier service.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
£100 :O if is that much he better wait till august cant justify paying that much my ticket to sweden is only £80 return.

·
Registered
694 Posts
leon said:
£100 :O if is that much he better wait till august cant justify paying that much my ticket to sweden is only £80 return.
£80 return ticket to Sweden ? Who's that with & to where ?

I only pay £56 return to Vasteras for me and the wife every time we fly over & that's for both of us !!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Dave_R1001 said:
Ive posted some indicators using Parcelforce and it was about £20
Think how much a set of wings will be then.

Shaun will take them for you wont you mate....lol:cool: Just bung them in your hand luggage. Oh, we need to catch up soon mate!!

·
Registered
694 Posts
paul creed said:
Shaun will take them for you wont you mate....lol:cool: Just bung them in your hand luggage. Oh, we need to catch up soon mate!!
Hi Paul,

He he I could just imagine the look on the customs faces at the x-ray machine when I try and jam some wings through the scanner !!

Yes mate, defo up for a catch up soon ? We are hopefully moving in May all being well so hopefully before then ? If not, I am sure that you are aware of all the Skyline meets being arranged over in Sweden that you'd be more than welcome to come over for ;) ?

Shaun.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
paul creed said:
Try Pm'ing Perra, or Skylinemannen (Klaus) to see if they know a good courier service.
I saw this thread but didn´t answer since I don´t know any cheap couriers, unfortunately. :( It´s always a problem.

/P

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Well hopefully, going by some of the planned trips this year, maybe a possibilty.
Lets hope you've got a big driveway and plenty of spare rooms...could be quite a few of us...lol.

Sorry, back to the original thread topic:smokin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts