GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had any luck/problems recently dealing with SEParts (http://www.separts.co.uk)? I noticed from searching the forum that people have used them in the past with no problems, however I have been trying to contact them for the past 3 days and have been unable to get through to anyone on the phone (always diverts and goes to answerphone).

Also seeing as I am relatively local I tried finding their premises yesterday and ended up spending about 40 minutes searching around the entire industrial estate where they're supposed to be located to no avail.

Their website mentions them being open on the 27th/28th December so I presume they are still in business, unless anyone knows anything different?

·
Registered
515 Posts
S&E

Durzel,

It will be like the person above said. Mark will have just taken a few more days off at Xmas. I used to speak to him nearly every week when I had my Pulsar GTi-R to buy servicing parts from him. Generally he'd take my card number on Monday and the parts would arrive at work on Wednesday! He's a good bloke. Never been to his premises but I beleive he works closely with Norris Designs, so he may work from there sometimes.

James

·
Registered
720 Posts
Location?

Hi Durzel, where in Corsham are se? I'm going upto Norris Designs to have some work done on my 200sx, but I also need some parts for my gtr. Are they on the same industrial estate?.

Cheers

Jason

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SEParts are located at Fiveways Industrial Estate in Corsham. I wasn't actually able to find their premises however, despite going around every single unit on the estate (this was on a day when according to the website it was open).

To get to Fiveways Ind. Estate just head towards Park Lane Industrial Estate, you'll drive past an RAF base on your left hand side and eventually reach a T-junction. Turn right there and Fiveways is the first entrance on the right as you go up the hill towards the mini roundabouts at the top (if you reach them you've gone too far).

Hope this helps :)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Thanks Durzel, hopefully I will have better luck finding the place, Simon at Norris Designs will guide us in the right direction.

Many thanks

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts