GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's had the phone call so far?!
3 weeks to go, a few of us have had delivery dates confirmed....
What options have you gone for?!
I'm having rear parking sensors, tracker, normal spec mats, and a car cover for when it's in the garage so when my kid puts his bike in the garage it has some added help.
The builders haven't been yet to fit the garage door, it's meant to be next week, otherwise there is no way the gtr is going to fit!!!
I can't wait!!! :clap:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
No phone call yet.

HPC fitted: Milltek Y-pipe, Zele rear lights, mats
To be fitted at HPC: Tracker Horizon
Extras: GTROC outside cover, LI Parking Sensors, Private Plate (if i can find one)

Still considering: Naughty Ipod

·
Registered
535 Posts
No phone call for my delivery date yet but have been given my reg number for my September delivery and asked what I wanted extra, not going for reversing sensors the rest I will have :D

Just waiting on THE phone call :D

Getting the insurance quotes in and down too £726.00 so far ...... not a lot more than my Evo 1X was :clap: not bad for where I live :D

The wait is nearly over :clap:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Black/Black Edition+SatNav; HPC Options:- Y Section exhaust, Rear parking sensors. Non-HPC Options:- Independently fitted tracker and a private plate. Insurance coming in at around the 490 GBP as a limited milage 2nd Car. Told to expect delivery week beginning 14th September, which is just typical after waiting a year and a half I will be out of the country!! [email protected]**@*ks!!

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Black/Black Edition+SatNav; HPC Options:- Y Section exhaust, Rear parking sensors. Non-HPC Options:- Independently fitted tracker and a private plate. Insurance coming in at around the 490 GBP as a limited milage 2nd Car. Told to expect delivery week beginning 14th September, which is just typical after waiting a year and a half I will be out of the country!! [email protected]**@*ks!!

Cheers.
Nice :) Who does limited mileage 2nd car insurance? I was looking at Admiral Multicar and it's more expensive than doing my insurance with 2 separate companies.

I take it you're with Nobles?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, car ordered through Noble's in Edinburgh, had message from David the other day with the expected delivery date. The insurance quote i've been given was through Insurance Choice online, I recently renewed the insurance on the E60 M5 through them and they gave me an exceptional quote for that. The figure I posted earlier was based on August data, could go up or down a little come delivery date. The guy you want to speak to is a Mr. Paul Graham if you decide to get in touch with them.

Cheers.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Yes, car ordered through Noble's in Edinburgh, had message from David the other day with the expected delivery date. The insurance quote i've been given was through Insurance Choice online, I recently renewed the insurance on the E60 M5 through them and they gave me an exceptional quote for that. The figure I posted earlier was based on August data, could go up or down a little come delivery date. The guy you want to speak to is a Mr. Paul Graham if you decide to get in touch with them.

Cheers.
Thanks. Appreciate the info. Will give them a look.

Also thanks for the heads up on the delivery date. I'll expect mine (Black Black Ed) around the same time i guess - hopefully! :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks. Appreciate the info. Will give them a look.

Also thanks for the heads up on the delivery date. I'll expect mine (Black Black Ed) around the same time i guess - hopefully! :)
No problem!

One point to note, Insurance Choice may not come up with the best quote online but they obviously monitor the online questionnaire as they called me within five minutes of the online quote to say that the could do better! Remember buing insurance at the end of the month is also better as these companies also have quota's to meet so deals can be made!
More than likely see you around delivery time!

Cheers.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Delivery just around the Corner

Hi Misters3,

Just to give you the heads up! Asked by Nobles to have insurance arranged for the 8th of September (just in case). Apparently the computer is showing delivery on that date but they don't think this is too realistic. It is still expected for the cars to be ready week beginning 14th as previously posted.

Cheers,
G. :lamer:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Hi Misters3,

Just to give you the heads up! Asked by Nobles to have insurance arranged for the 8th of September (just in case). Apparently the computer is showing delivery on that date but they don't think this is too realistic. It is still expected for the cars to be ready week beginning 14th as previously posted.

Cheers,
G. :lamer:
Cheers G!! :D

Getting closer and closer!! :runaway:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I understand that a ship was due to dock on Friday, but hasnt arrived yet. Is this true?
Anyone know what ship cars are on?
I recon there is a fair chance they are on the HOEGH CHENNAI. This is due in to Tyne from Barcelona on 12 September 1000 and leaves for Amsterdam on 13 September 1730. Anyone know better?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts