GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suspect that R35 owners will rather enjoy this issue, it's being tested against something that isn't normally seen as one of its competitors and seems to come out of the comparison pretty well.....:D

My subscription copy arrived today so I guess the mag will be in the shops over the next couple of days.

Sam

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
I suspect that R35 owners will rather enjoy this issue, it's being tested against something that isn't normally seen as one of its competitors and seems to come out of the comparison pretty well.....:D

My subscription copy arrived today so I guess the mag will be in the shops over the next couple of days.

Sam
spoil me

·
Premium Member
7,640 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Oh come on. I will have to wait for ages to get it in Holland. Don't make us beg!!!:nervous:

·
Registered
723 Posts
It will probably be the new GTI with DSG...?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Just read my version.

Ran the 2 mile staight at Brunters - GTR rolling start from the right hander and Veyron stationary. Whilst the Veyron did catch the GTR, Godzilla was at 170mph before conceding defeat!

They V Boxed the performance: 0-60 3.9 (a tad slow?) and 0-100 8.4

General view is that the GTR is a genuine supercar beater on anything but long straight roads (and a Cobb would sort that!) when speeds of >150 are possible - proven by a B Road blast when the Veyron set off 200 metres behind the Nissan....and never caught it.

D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hmmm.....hard to believe that Nissan themselves would be willing to go along with a stunt like that. Maybe we're seeing a first flame of "courage" against the world's supercar brands. Nissan has to get themselves into the forefront of the press initiatives and butt heads with the 'unlikely' competetion to win the 'hearts & minds' of potential owners. Go Godzilla! :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts