GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
part Two of the big clear out. Bought this off Rees (japaneseusedcars) in november as i was goin to use this to tow the skyline but as thats for sale i dont need it anymore this anymore due to having a daily. These make awesome tow barges and towbars are cheap ( 200 delivered nowadays )

1998 Series II silver RS4 dayz
rb25det Neo engine
tiptronic auto with sterring wheel button shift
Full climate controll air con stuff
Elect twin sunroofs
Elect windows
soft close boot
roof bars
Xenon headlights
Power steering
traction controll ( on or off fully )
elect mirrors
167 000km but very well looked after, service history from japan and freshly serviced in uk
Tein Mono flex coilovers
HKS exhaust form elbow back
10x18 Rota boosts all round ( or SNV's. Depends on which get sold on which car first
Rear half tinted
AWESOMELY pimp rear wing which doubles up as a 6 seater dining table when camping

best thing about this is its a factory RWD model which arent very common and makes it very very easy to convert to manual ( if u know what to do its sub 500 conversion )

Car drives faultlessly and is totally amazing how comfortable it is and how fast it is. TBH if the skyline sells first i'll keep this for a while and manual it and skid it.

Not registered yet but mot tomorrow and i can register and tax if buyer wishes or can let them do it themselves for slightly cheaper.

pics when it landed.

pics with the 10x18's on

again im looking for money but will entertain offers of part exchanges with money my way.

£4750 ono taxed and tested

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hi, did you shift this yet ? cheers

part Two of the big clear out. Bought this off Rees (japaneseusedcars) in november as i was goin to use this to tow the skyline but as thats for sale i dont need it anymore this anymore due to having a daily. These make awesome tow barges and towbars are cheap ( 200 delivered nowadays )

1998 Series II silver RS4 dayz
rb25det Neo engine
tiptronic auto with sterring wheel button shift
Full climate controll air con stuff
Elect twin sunroofs
Elect windows
soft close boot
roof bars
Xenon headlights
Power steering
traction controll ( on or off fully )
elect mirrors
167 000km but very well looked after, service history from japan and freshly serviced in uk
Tein Mono flex coilovers
HKS exhaust form elbow back
10x18 Rota boosts all round ( or SNV's. Depends on which get sold on which car first
Rear half tinted
AWESOMELY pimp rear wing which doubles up as a 6 seater dining table when camping

best thing about this is its a factory RWD model which arent very common and makes it very very easy to convert to manual ( if u know what to do its sub 500 conversion )

Car drives faultlessly and is totally amazing how comfortable it is and how fast it is. TBH if the skyline sells first i'll keep this for a while and manual it and skid it.

Not registered yet but mot tomorrow and i can register and tax if buyer wishes or can let them do it themselves for slightly cheaper.

pics when it landed.

pics with the 10x18's on

again im looking for money but will entertain offers of part exchanges with money my way.

£4750 ono taxed and tested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts