GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a White R35 and I have tried so many waxes, glazes and sealants on it to get the finish perfect and I have so really good results.

Today I tried Serious Performance Sealant AmazingProducts - Serious Performance

This is the best of the best by a country mile, the stuff goes on nice and easy and after 5 minutes comes off with very little effort. It is a polymer so it will be super tough and can last up to 6 months. My issue with sealants is they never seem to give the "pop" that you get from a good wax but this one is totally different.

The finish is amazing and really brings out the sparkle in the paint and leaves a glass like finish both visually and to the touch.

If you love your car and want it looking wet and glossy whilst keeping the paint really well protected then this is perfect. I do not know how long it will actually last for and I always take the claims of a manufacture with a pinch of salt but everything I have bought under the serious performance brand so far has been exceptional.

I will let you know how it lasts in due course but against Poor boys, Chemical Guys, Megs, AG, Colonite and Finish Kare this one has given the best initial results buy far (and was also the cheapest)

Kp

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Alex's products are all brilliant. Glad you love the sealant. I have some too, and it is very good.

What did you try from the Finish Kare range? I got a few bits from them too (all from Alex), and i do like 1000p too.

Detailing can get expensive when you chase the ultimate product. Alex;s gear makes it cheaper though, as his products are a hard act to follow

·
Registered
194 Posts
I too have white and normal wash ok for car but the rear end grime from the exhausts is hard work and leaves marks. I need to buy some new products and thinking of trying the citrus cleaner, what advice can anybody give me from experiance.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alex's products are all brilliant. Glad you love the sealant. I have some too, and it is very good.

What did you try from the Finish Kare range? I got a few bits from them too (all from Alex), and i do like 1000p too.

Detailing can get expensive when you chase the ultimate product. Alex;s gear makes it cheaper though, as his products are a hard act to follow
I used the 1000p but don't rate it at all on the White of the GTR but it is brilliant on the wifes black X5.

The Finish Kare quick detailer is the nest QD I have used.

Kp

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I too have white and normal wash ok for car but the rear end grime from the exhausts is hard work and leaves marks. I need to buy some new products and thinking of trying the citrus cleaner, what advice can anybody give me from experiance.
I feel your pain brother! What you need is a good pressure washer to get the top layer of grime off. 2 bucket method for washing and the as above. Serious Performance Sealant and the after every wash a spritz down with the Finish Kare Quick Detailer - this will stop the dirt keying to the car and come off much easier - the QD is also from serious performance.

Kp

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
When I collected my R32 last year the first dry weekend I had - which was Easter :chuckle - despite the complete respray I fully cleaned the car & then coated the car in this very stuff! I must have done about four complete layers in the end & your right, its awesome :thumbsup:

Soon that time again ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts