GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have a MY16 GT-R. Annual Service at Charles Hurst HPC Belfast and now up for her 3rd year service just before warranty runs out.

10k miles. Feel as if I am being ripped off on 3rd annual service cost. They say its a major service and breakdown is this:

3rd annual service (oil and filter - not sure what else!) £849
Gear oil £483
Diff oil £208
Optimisation - free of charge
Tyre calibration - usually £120 but getting that included (I have a flat tyre warning light on I cannot get off even after new tyres)

They will need her for 2 days they say, and get this - they giving me a Micra as a courtesy car. £1,500 amnd top of range model, and I get a Micra.

Am contempating a trip to UK. Make a trip of it. Any suggestions? Boat from Dublin to Holyhead or Liverpool, or Belfast to Scotland. Obviously trying to limit the miles on the other side, and would want to go somewhere thats good - but maybe the pricing all the same. We have no option now in Ireland as I see it as Momentum Motorsport dont service any more.

Thoughts welcome.
Thanks
Ronan

·
Ooo Matron !
2,009 Posts
ACSpeedtech are 25 miles from Liverpool.

Nissan NHPC Manchester quoted me £1200 for the 3 year major service (I'd bought it from them 3 months previously) - that was 5 years go. I declined their kind offer.

And when I had it back with the brakes, they offered me a Leaf, until they found out I intended to drive it more than 5 miles so they gave me a Note instead.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks.

I've emailed Middlehurst to see their pricing.

Iain from Litchfield also came back to me - yeah 705 quid inclusive of VAT for everything. 53%/795 quid cheaper. Its a trip but seriously considering now....

Might get a stage upgrade while i'm there:runaway:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts