GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been told by Oxford that although my Service Plan still has a year and 15,000 miles left on it - I had to pay the cost of my service today (£800) as I have reached my limit of 3 services!

The Plan mentions nothing about number of services so they've raised a Case with Nissan.

Anyone else had this? I reckon the confusion is that the fluids are changed every 9 months but the service is every 12 months on my MY11

Peter

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Been told by Oxford that although my Service Plan still has a year and 15,000 miles left on it - I had to pay the cost of my service today (£800) as I have reached my limit of 3 services!

The Plan mentions nothing about number of services so they've raised a Case with Nissan.

Anyone else had this? I reckon the confusion is that the fluids are changed every 9 months but the service is every 12 months on my MY11

Peter
The service on the MY11 is 9k OR 12 months which ever comes first, so you would get the 9, 18 and 27k services or 3 annual ones.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure - but when I took the car in for the 9k and 18k service I was told they change the fluids then tell me to come back in 3 months to do the rest of the service (alignments etc).

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Sure - but when I took the car in for the 9k and 18k service I was told they change the fluids then tell me to come back in 3 months to do the rest of the service (alignments etc).
The 12 month POS service is a separate job (not chargeable to you for 3 years from new) and has nothing to do with the normal "servicing". There are no extra requirements to have servicing done at 12 months, there are a few time related items like brake hoses and pollen filters (which are based on time) etc but they can be worked into the normal schedule.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts