GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my GT-R at 3 years old last August. It's had a service since then so thought I'd ask the HPC I last used what price a service plan would be. Got quoted a few quid under £1500 for the 48000, 54000 and 60000 mile services, based on age of the car rather than the mileage. My car still only has around 14500 miles on it though I now do around 12000 miles a year. Anyone have any opinions on whether they think this is a good/bad price?

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
It is a good price, just make sure the gearbox oil and brake hoses are not "extras" as Dealers usually say that after you bought the plan.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a good price, just make sure the gearbox oil and brake hoses are not "extras" as Dealers usually say that after you bought the plan.
Many thanks bud. Wouldn't have thought of that so excellent information to know. I'll give them another call me thinks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just had another quote from a different HPC, same 3 services and the price...£3500. I mean I could understand a couple of hundred difference but £2k is truly shocking

·
Registered
74 Posts
Strongly advise you compare all NHPC service quotes with reputable GTR independent such as Lichfield.

Many service quotes seem based on pre 2011 models which had different service intervals

1 - 7 of 7 Posts