GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody im based in shropshire my gtr is coming up to the 24month service so looking for some good ideas to get it serviced,possible upgrade nothing to daft yet!! also tyres on dunlops at the moment which are brilliant but might try something else any help please thanks

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
If you've got Dunlops you've got very good tyres anyway. Maybe 888s if you are going on a track, but that's about it. (preferably as a 2nd set)

Stage 1 and gearbox update to latest software version are minor tweaks that make the car feel and drive much better, as well as increasing performance a little. Relatively cheap too.

You can get this done at most of the sponsors who support the R35, my car was done at Litchfields.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for your advice i left a message last week but no reply off them, tried them again on saturday and no answer il try to email them thanks again.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Litchfields do seem overworked and understaffed when it comes to getting replies sometimes - no sacrilege intended. Time to increase the scale of operations IMHO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts