GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm italian.

Few months ago i downloaded from a topic in this forum the Pan-European Warranty Booklet (obviously in english) where the services are scheduled every 6.000 Miles/6 Months, so 10.000 Km.
Well, in the italian version of that manual services are every 20.000 Km :confused:

Is this possible? Is it the same in other european country?

Best Regards
Marco

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Cant tell you the exact numbers in my german booklet as my GTR is not with me atm.....but i think its 10000km for us....;)

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
In Japan I believe the service intervals are being changed to 15,000Km for the engine oil and 60,000Km for the gearbox and diff when driving within the normal temperature limits.

Are you sure you have 20,000Km?

This had been talked about being adopted in the UK but the line Nissan UK are taking is that those intervals should only apply to Japanese models as they don't have autobahns. I expect it's really profiteering by the HPCs that is driving the intervals, especially the gearbox oil.

Paul

·
Registered
456 Posts
10000km or 6 months, whichever comes first here in Sweden.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Hi guys. I'm italian.

Few months ago i downloaded from a topic in this forum the Pan-European Warranty Booklet (obviously in english) where the services are scheduled every 6.000 Miles/6 Months, so 10.000 Km.
Well, in the italian version of that manual services are every 20.000 Km :confused:

Is this possible? Is it the same in other european country?

Best Regards
Marco

maybe the same clean air in Italian mediterranean which helps people live longer also means don't need to service GT-R as regular ? :)

I don't know why people stick to Nissan recommended schedules anyway, check oils, brakes etc.. yourself if looks like needs changing get it changed. My oil was as black as the ace of spades after 600 miles so changed it.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
like Ben I change my oil more regularly

every 3K at the moment, it worked well on the R33 GTR which has nearly 90K on a tuned 30% more power and the heads not been off...

I hope i've not cursed my 33 now

R

·
Registered
117 Posts
You all are correct. The main services are every 20000 km or year, but you have to change the oil every 10000 km or 6 months... or actually, every 3000 km depending on how spiritedly you drive the car as it's so easy to reach the 110°.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts