GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title, preferably dark in colour, all 5 mats if poss, must be in good condition.

What ya got? :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I can get you a Brand New 5 piece aftermarket mat set, Black with Black Binding £49 PM me if interested?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I have a set out of my R32, drivers mat has some wear but the others are perfect. I think it's original mats, they're thick and very good quality, I'll get some pics if you're interested.

Cheers
Nito

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll PM you when I have a couple of mins to myself!

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I have a decent set of gtr mats if your not sorted already.

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
loads of sets inc some very early versions:thumbsup:

·
Registered
95 Posts
ive also got some, if you want pics let me know :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just waiting on some pics from Nito. If they're ok, then I'm sorted. If not, I'll be contacting one of you guys ;)

Cheers all.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dave, you didn't reply to the last PM I sent to you (not about this issue, alternator last time), so perhaps you'll respond here.

I received the mats & rear seat back from you. Rear seat back is in reasonable condition, thank you. However the mats are a different story. After spending over 4 hours with a mate, soaking them with a cleaning solution designed to remove oil and scrubbing then jet-washing, we finally managed to get them some way clean. They were absolutely filthy. I expected to have to clean them, despite you saying that you'd do it, but I didn't expect them to be as bad as they were.

However, that's not the main problem. If you look at the pics below, you'll see that despite being rolled up and heated on a radiator for 4 days, one of the rear mats is knackered. It was like this when it arrived. I have really tried my best to fix it, but as soon as it's laid flat, it curls up again. I'm not sure what else to do.

Piccy 1

Piccy 2

Piccy 3

Piccy 4

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
Dave, you didn't reply to the last PM I sent to you (not about this issue, alternator last time), so perhaps you'll respond here.

I received the mats & rear seat back from you. Rear seat back is in reasonable condition, thank you. However the mats are a different story. After spending over 4 hours with a mate, soaking them with a cleaning solution designed to remove oil and scrubbing then jet-washing, we finally managed to get them some way clean. They were absolutely filthy. I expected to have to clean them, despite you saying that you'd do it, but I didn't expect them to be as bad as they were.

However, that's not the main problem. If you look at the pics below, you'll see that despite being rolled up and heated on a radiator for 4 days, one of the rear mats is knackered. It was like this when it arrived. I have really tried my best to fix it, but as soon as it's laid flat, it curls up again. I'm not sure what else to do.

Piccy 1

Piccy 2

Piccy 3

Piccy 4
LOL! no sweat mate, I'll send another out to you:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Postal strike is over, could you send a replacement mat please, Dave?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, the replacement mat arrived. Covered in oil. Also the wrong hand. You sent the passenger side rear, I needed the driver's side. I did post a picture showing which one I needed replacing.

Can you send another one please, Dave? Do you want this other one back?

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
Well, the replacement mat arrived. Covered in oil. Also the wrong hand. You sent the passenger side rear, I needed the driver's side. I did post a picture showing which one I needed replacing.

Can you send another one please, Dave? Do you want this other one back?
i think covered in oil is slightly OTT matey LOL! As soon as im back from USA i'll get the correct side to you.:thumbsup: I really thought i had sent the drivers side:p

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
Are you back from the States yet, Dave?
Hi Mate

yes, back now. I've sent you a matched rear pair, as you know their are a few different materials used with these mats ;)

DaveW

1 - 20 of 21 Posts