GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still clearing out all the stuff in my shed :)

I got this set of R33 GTR xenons a while ago off an crashed R33. I thought i would buy them and one day rebuild them into new sheels but have never got round to it. :( I know they are worth alot of money new. Cheapest i have seen now is close to £1000.

They all work fine and as they should. One is compelt with the lamps and weather covers on the back. The other doesnt have any lamps or side light holder and the plug that goes onto the back of the xenon lamp has been cut off :( BUT i do have a full replacement loom with plug but you have to remove the lense to install it. Not a biggy but i never going to do it myself now so time to get shot.

They both have various scratch's and marks on the lense's. One is slightly cracked under neath. Both case's are damaged but they have all mounting lugs still bar one has the grill bracket snapped off.

Basically selling them on as spares or repairs as i know replacement ballasts and stuff cost a fortune and are quite rare. If i actually had an r33 i would rebuild them and have a bargin set of xenon's ;)

I also have another R33 gtr xenon which i got to use as parts. Same condition really but yet again the xenon lamp lug has been cut off. All works as it should again :)

£300 for all three of £100 each

A few pics. All in order of each individual light

And then the extra light.

And then the fish eye lense from one that was complelty smashed to bits. £30

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
near farnborough way dude.

i can only remember his address not the general area haha, dont really wanna post that up here for him.lol

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in sandhurst but work at heathrow so local ish mate. ;)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello free whenever mate.

I work nights there so it you want me to chuck them in the boot one night i can meet you in carpark 1A

Cheers

Jamie

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still both available :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The better condtion passgers xenon now sold. Still have the others though :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right the set has been sold but i still have the spare passanger side headlight. £50 :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello

Do you have the fish eye lense yet ?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea i still have the fish eye lense available mate :)

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everying SOLD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts