GTR Forum banner

Setting Glory (photoshop :) )

2K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  gtrlux 
#1 ·
See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Photoshop is my all time favorite programme, because it can be unlimited exploided. More you work with it, more you can evolve- not in mastering all components, but to push up your creativity and ablility to solve visual problems . . . . . .:clap:

Here's one nice R34 (not photoshop-but modelized in 3D-Max) . . . over kill

#20 ·
moleman said:
Are there different versions of photoshop?

Which version did you blokes use to do the photos above?
Photoshop professionals are now labeled CS. For beginners I recomand Photoshop elements. Older versions are still good to use, did the GTR.uk pic on PS6.:)

#23 ·
I want to believe it but I doubt that Ford GT is a cg.
But if it is...:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

What kind of specifications does your PC have??? Some Nasa hubble tera giga something super computer or what?
My standard 1 GIG Ram would get bleeding knees if it had to calculate such renders.

#24 ·
andreasgtr said:
I want to believe it but I doubt that Ford GT is a cg.
But if it is...:bowdown1: :bowdown1: :bowdown1:

What kind of specifications does your PC have??? Some Nasa hubble tera giga something super computer or what?
My standard 1 GIG Ram would get bleeding knees if it had to calculate such renders.
believe me . .it's just a picture!
For the PC, depends how good you can be on modeling and what kind of stuff you are modeling . . .

Did this hole works(animation) by myself on a 1.9 Athlon with 768Mega Ram and a G-Force5 ASUS . . . .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.