GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After sold my Subau Spec C Type RA some times ago i was looking for a jdm car to add to my BNR34.

So the friend Kadir (owner of one of cleanest stock bnr34 in uk :)) made me the favour to drive to ShahMotorsport and Harlow HJA for check a couples of cars. The confirmed me the quality of cars and of people there.

Some days ago i flew to Stansted to visit a very awesome place for a jdm car enthusiast in the Essex country side.

Here Naj and his brother (owners of Shah Motorsport) has been really kind and helpful and they allowed us to see all the cars in detail. Shah and Harlow JI works very close so we checked also the Harlow JA cars (HJA).

It is really a crazy place because the cars are in stock and ready to runand in top mechanical and cosmetic conditions. In the shop stunning stock BNR34 and like new Toyota Supra but also limited editions Jdm cars like Impreza S204, Impreza Spec C, Evo 6 TME and cars tuned by Japanease tuner like Endless-r and RGF and many more. Really speechless

It has been really hard to return to real world after the visit. Really a pieces of japan quality cars in UK.

So thks again to Kadir, Shah Brothers and Ozz (Boss of HJA) for the opportunity. Not only top cars but also good enthuasiast people and this is important for a foreign customer.

Here below only some pics for give the idea of that place :bowdown1:.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I visited HJA last year when they bought an few R34 parts off me, must say their facility and stock blew me away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts