GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after my terrible start with the TM code check fail i got the car is finally on the way home tomorrow :) and i cant wait.

the turnaround from Middlehurst was great in just over a week, they have fixed the gearbox and strengthened it with clips, piston stoppers etcetc, brand new 2013 bell housing fitted, a full service, a new mot, 4 brand new MPSS tyres fitted and to top it off a nice Stage 1 :) :) :)

The morning after i got the error, John from Middlehurst was ringing my phone at 8:30am, i didnt even contact them!!! by 11:30am the same day it was on transport on way to Middlehurst, diagnosing was done last Wednesday, and between then and today all the above has been done, i dont know what to expect from a Stage 1 Ecutek, but ive heard its day and night difference which sounds excellent.

Personal thanks goes out to John at Middlehurst who looked after me with constant communication from day 1 (literally at 8:30 in the morning ;) )

·
Registered
444 Posts
Great service mate. Enjoy :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys :) probably a sleepless night tonight.

Only problem is down in my area we have gale force winds all weekend and storm to boot on Monday :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi mate,glad to hear your getting your car back sounds like its sorted and then some!!
Great service from Middlehurst.
Time to start to enjoy properly.
Regards
Dave.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Wow, that's definitely top class service from MH! Nice one.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My parents are in Bridport and said the weather was going to be bad in their area.

Lets hope no trees come down and land on any cars:chuckle::wavey:
Just a stones throw away :) Its already started to come, rain is heavy, and winds are up :( Sometimes having a heavy car is good ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Its going to feel like a completely different beast when you get it back and will be much better in many ways.
The weather is set to be very bad over sunday and monday over much of the country but particularly down south so,with the luck you've had so far dont park near any trees!!

Fantastic service as usual from Middlehursts. I posted on here one night a few months ago when my car failed to start and the following morning i had an email from John,without even contacting them and the car was in that very afternoon and sorted foc.

You really cant ask for more than that.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its going to feel like a completely different beast when you get it back and will be much better in many ways.
The weather is set to be very bad over sunday and monday over much of the country but particularly down south so,with the luck you've had so far dont park near any trees!!

Fantastic service as usual from Middlehursts. I posted on here one night a few months ago when my car failed to start and the following morning i had an email from John,without even contacting them and the car was in that very afternoon and sorted foc.

You really cant ask for more than that.
I know Ned, ive never been looked after by a company in this manner, before, of course ive had good experiences, but this was another level, there was nothing too much for them, and my badgering of emails and questions were all also not a problem for them.

I was hoping to get my new CD i ordered off ebay this week to whack into the car when i got it back, shame i cant say the same service from the ebay seller, ordered last wednesday, still no sign of it, i want my damn N Sync album :(

·
Premium Member
2,522 Posts
Glad your car has been sorted swiftly.

I'm a little surprised tho that MH an NHPC are now doing after market ecutek tuning. Is this on all cars or only those out of warranty?
Are they also doing stage 2,3,4,5 etc

1 - 20 of 61 Posts