GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will (hopefully) have both gazebos at the Shootout :)
Scott, Alex: can you make sure you bring them please? :)

Looks like it will be a long day so you may want to bring chairs etc to sit on as there's not much around Brunters.

We were planning to have a BBQ but J-Tuner have said their barbecue-man is away at the moment. If anyone has something they can bring we can bring the coals etc. In addition we should be bringing a load of kebabs and other stuff so will have a good supply of food. We'll have to charge just to cover costs afraid to say, but it'll be a heck of a lot cheaper than a burger van - and will be a lot nearer than the petrol station :)

Does anyone have a BBQ they can bring?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
We dont have a BBQ, but we could help out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
I have BBQ that I can bring.

Its one of those portable chrome barrel shaped ones with two sides for cooking when opened - very much the fashion a few years ago - but will fit in my boot none the less.

:D
 

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
Joined
·
6,571 Posts
NoBloodyFear said:
I have BBQ that I can bring.

Its one of those portable chrome barrel shaped ones with two sides for cooking when opened - very much the fashion a few years ago - but will fit in my boot none the less.

:D
I know the type you mean. They are quite small to feed 40+ mouths, but fortunatly I have one too and will bring that. :D

John,
Can you bring the gazeebo sides and flag/pole?


It would be great if any one has a in-car camera mount to film some action. Anyone??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
Scott said:
I know the type you mean. They are quite small to feed 40+ mouths, but fortunatly I have one too and will bring that. :D





Yep, your right though we will need another BBQ :D

I also have a bag pf charcole so I'll bring that as well having just checked the garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott said:
It would be great if any one has a in-car camera mount to film some action. Anyone??
Malc is bringing his camera. Not sure what it is but it's a lot better quality that the 3M handycam I use :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Other Activities

Will there be parts of the course for the people not taking part to play in their cars ??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've asked but it's not looking good. I think it might be a case of "don't do it where we can see....."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,384 Posts
Camera mount is no prob.

Camera is one out of the ark, but it'll do the job.

Have big car GTROC banner as well.

Anything else? Though with the track wheels, jack, oil and tools, there not much room left.
Actually, I can't decide if it's going to be worth bringing the trackday wheels and tyres!??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,440 Posts
someone bring a flag and we could fabricate a little pitch and putt :);)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,803 Posts
Andy Hornsby said:
Actually, I can't decide if it's going to be worth bringing the trackday wheels and tyres!??
I only have one set of rims at the moment so I am only using my old road tyres. The more tread the better in the rain:D
 

·
PornStar Member
Joined
·
3,512 Posts
jimfortune said:
someone bring a flag and we could fabricate a little pitch and putt :);)

Someone once commented that they thought I had some balls .......:D :D

I can have a rummage around for them if you like ..........



I'll get my coat.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top