GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't remember my password.
When I enter an email and press for the lost password it doesn't send one, just seems to refresh the screen

Not a registration issue as it says that username (same as my one on here) is already in use.

Did email the GTROC shop person a week or so ago, but heard nothing so far.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
i had the same problem ,put my user name in then what i thought was my pass word ,note came up incorrect pass word . Like you say it keeps refreshing ,but then after a few attempts i noticed at the end of the incorrect password prompt there was a note for forgotten password which when clicked on brings up the correct page to get a new pass word .hope that makes some sense:)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, you are correct.

The "lost password" link doesn't work, but after you get it wrong there is that one and another link almost the same further up the page that appears.

This second one does work.

Cheers. :)

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Just seen this but glad it was sorted :thumbsup:

if you emailed the shop instead of the webmaster the reason for no reply is "gastric flu" :)

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
I rejoined membership in November . Got my welcome pack but when I try to pay for event at brands which is member only It says I have to join as im not a member help anyone

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I rejoined membership in November . Got my welcome pack but when I try to pay for event at brands which is member only It says I have to join as im not a member help anyone
As per out PM's this afternoon your problemo should be sorted within 24 hours or less - plus you will be able to upgrade to Executive Lifetime Membership too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Excellent news fella :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Do you know when the tickets are being sent out for the Brands meet on 18th ? Also how long does it take to get life time membership approved as I paid 10th April

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
I'll answer both of those this evening!

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Sorry for the delay.

For the members only day at Brands once we have the tickets we will send them out to you, so that means we haven't for them yet!

There was a delay on Exec Members packs as we were awaiting delivery of new membership cards. The Membership Secretary has been working through the backlog so it shouldn't be much longer. If you PM me your details I will find out for you for a better eta.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts