GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Sure this was up for sale a few month ago for around 16k,

If you do a search i'm sure you'll find a couple of thread's on this car.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
stehub said:
what do u think for 5k i can maybe afford this
Well, Ive got to admire your optimism :chuckle:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Skylines and tight budgets in my experience don't mix. I ended up paying nearly the price of that R32 in the last garage bill of my R34 GTR ownership. I have thought about getting and R32 as a runaround since but the running costs and servicing costs are likely to be similar so I have tried to tell myself I should hold off.
I would be really wary if you are stretching yourself just to buy the car since you may end up paying the same again in the first year of ownership.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have 5k now in cash with no loans am trying to buy an r32 outright the budget for running is not an issue thi question is are r32 gtr reliable its only for a weekend car or do i save few more k to maybe 7k for one i currently drive a golf tdi for work.

what am asking is if this car ok or is it on its last legs can somebody send me link to the thread about this car i cant seem to find it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it is going to be more cause it's in pounds, but u probably figured it out already, it looks like a hell of a nice r32 the price just seems so much lower than i'd expect... insurance is probably going to be killer tho

·
Registered
656 Posts
Jap Angels are importers, so why haven't they gone to the trouble of getting it repaired themselves?
This would be my main concern, and this is before casting a critical eye over the car!
Tread very carefully, as we all know that a cheap R32 Skyline isn't the smartest move.
You're very likely to end up spending more than you could have bought a decent car for anyway!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts