GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sold my GTS now so need to consider what to replace it with...

....and the only logical solution I can come up with is a GTR.

Convince me!

Stu:D

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
The traction of a GTR is useful this time of year. Use mine everyday now (she has the micra now) and loving it. Just be careful on those damp leaves;)
Just time to get one before the next grasshopper:)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi Stu,

Long time no hear from.

If there is any doubt about wether you need one then you should buy it for a long term test !!

get it done. It isn't like you don't know anything about them or ownership so there shouldn't be any shocks.

PM me if you want to buy mine !!

cheers
Steve

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
good question

..Stu one thing I can say as Dave did is with the weather as it is I would rather be in my trusty GTR33 than in any rear wheel fizzer and Porker, unless your doing 15 mph up and down the Kings road like a tart!

Back to you and you question! Stu I saw your car when it returned from Gary and wow how fast was that, if you could have coupled it with the GTR's drive system and you would have proberly never sold. I think that if you buy a stock GTR33 you will miss the power you used to have thus throw lots of money at it again.

..Ian

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
Go on :D you know you want to really otherwise you would not have asked the question :D
Hope your GTS rocket went to a good home :D
Come along to the grasshopper on the 21st dec and catch up with everyone.
Best regards Alan :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come to Daddy!

Good to hear from you all:)

You've all caught me out. It was, of course, a rhetorical question, I've got my eye on a certain beauty - viewing on Saturday.

If I have her by the 21 Dec then I'll defintely be along to the 'Hopper.

Alan, Steve, Ian, dave - will definitely have to catch up, I've been out of the scene for tooooooooo long.

GTR here we come:smokin:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Stu,

T'was there when your lovely R33 sold (sob)... maybe it may turnup at the Grasshopper !..

Heard a rumour about your next 'beast', will be at the Grasshopper if your coming along in 'it' :D, wanna ride...

RonS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts