Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,531 Posts
I don't think it's nesseccary, do you?
I've just had another glance through the post and there doesn't really seem too much irrelevant stuff in there?

Cem

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'd say leave it like it is and try to extract essential information tailored for a specific audience and put that somewhere else.

Andre.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
Leave It

Youn never know when someone will find something else we all could try, keep it as it all valuable info !!:)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
YES

TRIM it anyway,
its all bullshite,
all these addatives being discussed no reference to the harm it does to fellow onlookers regarding the fumes they omit also to other road users and lets face it , it only gives people an edge for a while no matter what they put in the tank they all want more and the end result is usually tears,
power from tank fuel is what its all about if not just NOX it and be done
Gary
GT-ART

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cem, my other 'concern' was bandwidth, with 3000+ downloads and 8 pages (I know the majority will have been keeping pace and only really downloading the last 1 or 2 pages) it will have been a drain on the club resource.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I

I Thought that the thread was quite interesting, didnt make much sense but for a moment there I understood some really good terminalogy, who cares if its bullshit, you all carried it off really well and I still dont know whether to use OB!

Mycroft I reckon you are very clever.

Now I will get my tongue out of your arse......

Bye..:smokin:

·
Registered
27 Posts
pump fuel

i was told that the max power limit for running
on UK pump fuel is around the 650 BHP mark.
to run anything over that with our UK fuel is a non starter.

why do ELF make race fuel at a cost of £20 something a gallon.
if our pump fuel is that good why do the F1 guys not use it.

for any big power skylines to make big BHP
must be running on funny fuel

KEV

·
Banned
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Has anyone else noticed the alarming number of downloads of the Octane Booster thread and its appearance on sites all over the place, some days it is being downloaded nearly 100 times by guests to this forum.

I hope this doesn't come back to haunt you Cem #I hope that bandwidth will never be an issue again. #

'Still concerned about bandwidth Mycroft'

·
Registered
27 Posts
UK PUMP FUEL

mycroft can you please let me know the
max power that can be found from our uk fuel. and if it is that good why do F1 race teams use elf race fuel most high power cars also run on it as they cant stop the det???????

KEV

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
urm...

...Guy Ratcliffe states elsewhere that his 675bhp GTR ran only on optimax (no OB).

Also I thought the GT-aRt car ran on pump fuel without octane booster too so it looks like it isn't essential to big BHP

1 - 17 of 17 Posts