GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a long way off but you boys here in the USA know of the NOPI NATIONALS in the fall? i was thinkin since the supras have their meeting why can't we? if not at the national's then lets have our meet. they had a track lets have a track. they had a dyno day lets have our dyno day. not just skylines everything nissan...for three days.....just us nissan's!

all of you lemme know what you think

thanx

TAZ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what sum of money would i have to offer you to get you to truck your car out here and stay a few days. hell, i'll pay for everything!

(the begging starts now)

TAZ

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Taz,

Haha.....wouldn't it be easier if you just come to California if you want to see my car? I'll be happy to show it to you. Plus when you are here, you can go visit Motorex.

Jeff

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so if i come out there do i get a ride/ rides'? and i have nowhere to stay i would like to come out there and experience the street race scene especially in a skyline. so whadda ya say???

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sure I can give you a ride if you come out here.

I don't know where they are racing illegally on the street anymore, I haven't gone to one of those in a few years.

Jeff

·
Registered
174 Posts
races

Here in Seattle street racing is still huge. But the cops are very very harsh! Lately every body just fills a parking lot until the cops chase every body away. Then they go to another parking lot.

We now have 6 Skylines in Seattle! 2 R32's, 3 R33's, 1 R34!

If you get out this way let me know. I will show you around.

Cheers,
Robb

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Robb,

That's what people do here too, just sit around in a parking lot until the cops come, then go to another parking lot.....at least that's what they used to do a few years ago.......

If I remember right, you are starting a Japan car parts import business right, how is that going?

Jeff

·
Registered
285 Posts
for Jeff

Hi Jeff

I'm coming over to California at the end of April (NOT with my GTR)
Got friends in Laguna Niguel.

I used to run the De Tomaso drivers club in the UK, and have been going to P.O.C.A.'s (Pantera Owners Club of America) annual rally in Las Vegas for about eleven years.
It's a three day event from 25th-28th April at the Plaza, car show, race day, and great piss-up.

Over 100 Panteras drive from California, sometimes in convoys of 30-40, others come from all over the States, like 3000 miles from the east coast !! That's a long way in a Pantera.

I still go because I've got to know and like the people, but I'm really only into GTR's now.
Be nice to see a GTR burn them all off.

Chris :smokin: :smokin:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi JEFF

I am in the early stages of start up. Getting all the red tape figured out. I have all the contacts that I need for now, allthough I think I will be expanding my supplier list later.

I am very exited to get started. I think I will have some of the best prices around. And to be able to make money playing with cars is a dream come true!:D

Later,
Robb

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Hi Chris,

I would love to go if I have my GTR, but at the moment I am GTR less :(

My current R34 GTR VS2 is for sale at Motorex, and my VS2 Nur won't be produce until August.

Hopefully next year........

When you come again, be sure to let me know.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Robb,

Please let me know when your business is up and running, since every parts I need for my GTR is JDM.

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
174 Posts
BIZ

Hey Jeff,
I will let you know when the doors open. I hope soon.:)

Take care, and I will talk to ya soon,
Robb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts