GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
THANKS,

TV - sky dish solve this? :)

The HDD unit features a slot, 40mm x 10mm to accept some type of 'zip' type drive..... never seen this before ....Any ideas?

but all extremely exciting as everything is new to me as its my first Skyline.... Can't even find the battery - stolen! :chuckle:
Battery is in the boot behind the trim. Should be behind the rear passenger seat.

Ditch the JDM unit for a nice new double din if you can! That would be simpler.

Sky dish; just glue one on to your roof. :chuckle:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I opted for a Pioneer unit at the time. I think since then, certainly in terms of software, the newer units seem to pack a lot more tech. Check out the Car Audio Security website and see which double din stereo unit takes your fancy. :)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Beautiful car.

Do you have a K Series Karcher pressure washer? If so, is your foam bottle a grey one with a black nozzle?

Polished Bliss should have in stock a proper foam lance for an array of fitments including K Series Karcher machines. These cost around 50.00 but they are a lot better.

Whilst you are at it, treat yourself to a good quality snow foam if you haven't already got one.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
JPS;

Looks good and priced very well. Just make sure it has a fitment for Karcher and you will be good to go.

P.s. Hyper Wash from Meguiars is very good. I've got presently AF Avalanche, Gyeon Foam and an Autobrite snow foam too. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.