GTR Forum banner

361 - 380 of 395 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #361 (Edited)
ARC Slam panel - yeah or neh!

Hi Guys,

managed to locate a rare ARC Titanium slam / cooling panel for Shrek, not sure if I should have gone for the Nismo 1/2 carbon panel instead?

what do you think?

Anyone have a Nismo panel for sale / swap?

I'll get a friend to post pictures shortly - before & after.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
I really doubt if anyone here will have for sale or exchange the Nismo panel you are after. The quality will be very good but I am led to believe it is designed to work alongside the optional air scoop designed for the R Tune bonnet..

ARC panel looks ok. Have you considered the Garage Defend panel??

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
I really doubt if anyone here will have for sale or exchange the Nismo panel you are after. The quality will be very good but I am led to believe it is designed to work alongside the optional air scoop designed for the R Tune bonnet..

ARC panel looks ok. Have you considered the Garage Defend panel??

Didn't realise that the Nismo panel may not work with a std V Spec II bonnet - I need to investigate - thanks for the info - and I will check GD.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Sorry JPS.. I should have made myself more clear; the half panel will work with your bonnet. The reason it is half length is because of the optional air scoop for the R Tune bonnet.

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
yes that,s correct if you have the Nismo z tune bonnet with air scope ,that hangs a lot lower and protrudes further forward than the scope you have so you cant fit a full panel with that set up ,but with what you have there there should not be no problem with fitting the other panel i would say .

·
Registered
25,237 Posts
It fits ok with your set up but is designed to work with other Nismo parts hence half panel

I have one (new) here

It does not have a part no so you have to either visit Omori or send them a fax / call

Most of the ***8220;bespoke ***8220; new items don***8217;t have part nos

Ie the rear tow eye

·
Super Moderator
15,651 Posts
Personally I think you should get a Garage Defend panel, it's by far the most beautiful and much prettier than the ARC.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Looks better with the arc panel in place

Does anyone have any pics of the GD panel that they could post up?

361 - 380 of 395 Posts