GTR Forum banner

141 - 160 of 395 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
Can you see the blue 'rings' in the wheels below on the grey R1 - are these available or is it a trick of the light?

would like some for Shrek I think...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Paul, on the wheels that looks like a reflection off something blue that was opposite the wheel.
Maybe Rab,

but I have seen a few examples.

It could be a thin coloured disc that is held between the wheel and disc, or more likely the brake disc could be painted/finished in a colour ???

see photo below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Picture of your Millenium Jade R34 and my Silica Breath.

Amazing how many people confuse these colours, but side by side (quite a rare thing) the difference is clear with the green tinge in the Jade.

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #151
Picture of your Millenium Jade R34 and my Silica Breath.

Amazing how many people confuse these colours, but side by side (quite a rare thing) the difference is clear with the green tinge in the Jade.

thanks for sharing the photographs - I had never seen a Silica Breath R34 up close - a great colour!

:)

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
I want that Nismo steering wheel anyone know where to buy & how much ?.

and stop buying R1's please especially nurs as there getting common :chuckle:
Sorry - I can't help with the Nismo steering wheel.

Don't worry about your R1 becoming 'common' - The total number of Official Omari/Nismo R1's is still the same @ 17 total we think, no more are being produced - just a larger proportion in the UK - currently 3, soon to be 4 - Chill :chuckle:

UK - 2 x white, 1 x grey soon & 1 x Millennium Jade.

plus 1 x grey in Russia, 1 x black in Netherlands, 2 x (1 x grey & 1 x BSB) France, 1 in Germany, 1 x white in Japan & 2 x BSB in Australia.

Would be great to know where they all are? Must be more in Japan...... Any ideas???

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great mate. Just parked up for winter, all polished up and tucked up up in the garage.
I hope to email you the mag stuff this week

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #159
Great mate. Just parked up for winter, all polished up and tucked up up in the garage.
I hope to email you the mag stuff this week
thanks.....

Shrek is going to Zealou5 in a couple of weeks for undersealing, cavity wax and any re-plating / powder coating etc that is required - ready for his winter hibernation.

A general question - what else should I do to the car ready for a few months storage?

Fill petrol tank, support off its wheels/tyres? etc...?

:wavey:

141 - 160 of 395 Posts