GTR Forum banner
121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
27,478 Posts
i can get the body kit complet for 1900.-
as i said to you in a pm when you asked us to supply the kit

this r32 was supplied by newera and then given to bee*r

i have seen it in the flesh when it arrived and its amazing (i didnt see it at jae)

the bee*r kit is the best part of £5k+

yes we source them and one of if not the only company in the uk that can get them

there is no way that you can get the kit for £1900 that is a genuine bee*r kit

the headlights are half that price

·
Registered
248 Posts
not genuine bee*r kits its the same as the BEE*R 324 end i locks the same if you dont belive me fine but its tru

en day got face lifts for
Nissan S15 kit to S13 and S14.
Skyline R34 kit to R32 andR33.
Integra kit to Honda Civic.
S14 front to Honda Civic.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i can get the body kit complet for 1900.-
But, if I can have a word here it would go something like this:

Don't hijack SikBoy's great thread by advertising some fake bodykits.
Bee*R is the real thing. And when a car is made by such a legend like Imai-san & hes crew at Bee*R, you can't even speak about some Swedish ripoff fake-ass bodykits in the same sentense... or can you!?! NO! :mad:

SpeedArt is using images ripped of www.bee-r.com web-site. Now you would get the idea, that you get genuine Bee*R products trough them.

This is pretty much the reason why Bee*R don't sell the kits to just to any one. They install them right there by them selvs to get the best results.
sideways.taff (tafftune) is about the only one I know, that got the kit here in Europe just in boxes and is fitting the kit him self. But you can see hes tallent in fitting one of these fine kits.

Don't buy fake!!!

Cheers! Domo-kun

121 - 140 of 147 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.