GTR Forum banner

Would you be interested in Silicon intake pipes, (AFM - Turbos)?

• Total voters
101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Any chance i can get a set of these? who do i need to speak too? i couldn't find anything in th e shop, but would also like to order the baffled tt pipe as well.

I'd like a set too please >_<)_

Hopefully these become available. I'm sporting the SFS turbo 45ºish hose already in a blue-in-your-face engine bay, so would look even better with this !

Also wouldn't be too hard to have the same pipe made without the re-circulation and oil blow by connections. Nope ?

Currently this group buy has come to an end, but it is still our intention to offer these as perminent items in the Web shop for GTROC Members.

I'll keep this thread posted with the progress.

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
The engine note change slightly - Because of the slightly improved revving up, the only way I can explain it from a before to after is the engine noise sounds more purposeful. In terms of exhaust note, god knows. I'm usually not sitting behind the exhaust pipe when I'm driving the car:p:cool:

The engine note will change a little because with the deletion of the convolutes the are no longer as many surfaces to reflect the noise back into the engine.
I guess this is a added benefit/disadvantage, (depending who you see it), of having less restrictive ducting.

Exhaust would not have changed.

101 - 102 of 102 Posts