GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
one standard looking silver 34 and a blue 34 with big front mount and rear wing.
at J27 off the m1 last night.cars looked very nice :bowdown1:

·
Registered
610 Posts
hah ha ha you been fooled by a 32 :chuckle:
the silver was a 34 gtr but the blue 1 was my 32 v-spec 2 with large front mount,don't worry i have been told before though ,at first glance it looks like a 34 :bowdown1:
What car was you in and what was you doing at 1 of my local flying locations.
Did you see the ferrari 360 spyder, well i gave it a little spanking at another location before going back to 27.The chap in the ferrari took me out in it and it was nice but not quick enough, he said i must take him out in my fast blue car :chuckle:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it does look abit of a tool mate...lol

i was in the black micra k12.you cant have missed it!!! i was with my mate in the blue 5 door corsa with red top in it ;)
didnt see the ferrari,i must have left before it arrived

i go down every sunday mate,ill stop and chat next time (you can give me i ride ;)

lol 32 tut

·
Registered
610 Posts
it does look abit of a tool mate...lol

i was in the black micra k12.you cant have missed it!!! i was with my mate in the blue 5 door corsa with red top in it ;)
didnt see the ferrari,i must have left before it arrived

i go down every sunday mate,ill stop and chat next time (you can give me i ride ;)

lol 32 tut
So do you got to the meet at MFN first then??

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i went to the mansfield footy ground one before j27 last sunday.

ive only ever been twice (im from sheffield) so i have to travel abit

·
Registered
610 Posts
i went to the mansfield footy ground one before j27 last sunday.

ive only ever been twice (im from sheffield) so i have to travel abit
we meet at a place called MFN every sunday evening and if you get to know the right people e.g me then there is always something going on after.
-= MFN =- Bike Night Live Bands Cruising Sunday -= MFN =-
you will find info on there mate.
this sunday is going to be one of the biggest as street life tv will be there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice one mate..can you get onto sheffcruise and post details on there? im sure they wil have a convoy down

·
Registered
143 Posts
Might have been me in the Silver R34 although i cant remember the blue r32/34 :). Perhaps it wasn't me but i do use j27 quite often. My reg plate used to be **** SKY last month but now it is L100* **.

It looks pretty standard cos all the money has been spent on getting it to 430 bhp. I was gonna do it up but looks like i'll be getting the new gt-r as soon as i can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts