GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this morning at 06.40 at J11 (Chertsey) going north. :) I was in an Astra TD going to work:(

·
Registered
666 Posts
In case any one asks...
Ged is not me.
I have not got an Astra TD.
2 Geds...how much more can a forum take?:D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just to clarify the matter, I haven't got an Astra either, I was a passenger in a mates car;) and I've been a Ged all my life:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Silver P reg 33

That'd be me, the joy of having to be in work for 0700 - at least you can do more than 5 mph on the m25 though.

Keep thinking about buying a crappy commuting car as I'm putting about 400 miles a week on the skyline - more convinced as I bought a 98 mondeo for the wife for about the same cost as the last trip to ABBEY :D .

Cheers

Iain

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: Silver P reg 33

wsurfa said:
I bought a 98 mondeo for the wife for about the same cost as the last trip to ABBEY.
I know what you mean, I have just bought a '94 Mondeo to run about in for the same price I just paid for two new rear tyres. :D

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iain,

Where do you work then? I was on my way to Heathrow for my lovely 12 hour shift!!:(

I'll keep my eyes open for you in the future:D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Knight

I work in the delightful Uxbridge - not the best choice for a Guidlford resident hence the thoughts of buying a dulldeo run about

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I used to use my GTI-R to travel to and from work, 400 miles a week, so I ended up buying a crappy corsa to take the brunt of the M25 and M23:( Just wished I'd done it earlier and saved an absolute fortune in fuel bills!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts