GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
weyhey, it was mee! were you in the car park by seafront? girlfriend said whe saw white skyline with blue graphics.
had just been up to stakeford pickn up a new toy.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
small world eh?! just popped up to get somthing off a lad off japnortheast.
must get down to a gtr meet just something always crops up....usually work or fixing something....on ants car!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
well its mainly silver! its got a temporary gray gtst bonnet and a grey boot with spoiler removed until my fibreglass bonnet arrives and i get the odd bits resprayed and a few dints removed.

·
Registered
163 Posts
ahhh good stuff mate , i just recently got mine , gonna start tidying stuff on it soon , tyres , chips etc bloody quick aint they lol

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mava_rules said:
weyhey, it was mee! were you in the car park by seafront? girlfriend said whe saw white skyline with blue graphics.
had just been up to stakeford pickn up a new toy.
Yep I was just coming upover the sand dunes and spyed you at the roundabout.:)

There is generally a meeting at the Angle pub, on the first Sunday of the month, so that will be the 3rd Sept for the next one. (reminder to get Ian to post it up.:rolleyes: ). Get yourself along mate.:cool:

Andy.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
mava_rules said:
must get down to a gtr meet just something always crops up....usually work or fixing something....on ants car!

painfully true it is! I'm useless! :(

I'll drag him out from work to the next meet - he aint gettin out of it that easily! My car is in with RBM this coming bank hol wkend (goes in on 29th) - should be done for thursday 31st august so all going smoothly I should get along to the 3rd meet hooooot!! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts