Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Vspec,
Jap import since 2006,
1 UK owner,
1 Jap owner,
50000 miles verified,
British forces owner so hardly driven in 3 years and only ever driven in summer,
garaged throughout life,
genuine vspec with all MOT's and paperwork from UK AND Japan,

Modifications other than standard vspec:

Blitz nur spec R exhaust with decat,
HKS stainless downpipe,
Blitz cone filters
Blitz turbo timer and boost guage,
Kenwood CD/MP3 player with Ipod attachment,
Kenwood speakers front and rear,
R34 GTR 18'' Alloy wheels with dunlop sp9000 tyres,

Nothing more than stage 1 modifications and professionally installed,

full MOT will be put onto the car prior to purchase to ensure a full 12 months to the buyer.

£8500

also seen on piston heads

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1286791.htm

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah its still for sale, its currently in layup so anyone wanting to buy will have to let me know so i can stick a full mot on it before you come to collect, as many will tell you this car has hardly been on the road approx 2000miles a year due to my job (HM Forces) so i welcome viewing.

and for everyone who keeps mailing me im not selling it for any less than 8500, if you view it you will agree that it is well worth that, an immaculate, standard version that has low milage and has been well kept,

if you want one for less than 8500 try kieghly garages in yorks, you will know doubt find a poor quality gtr for 7k, but if you want quality then check the gtr forums, GTROC members look after their motors !

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cheers bud, it is true that all the none silver and white ones are either a wreck or they are in such good condition the people who own them dont want to sell them, i.e. midnight purple and black that are becoming more and more rare :)

none the less it still doesnt take anything away from the build quality of the japanese and how much they look after their cars.

·
Registered
74 Posts
if you want one for less than 8500 try kieghly garages in yorks, you will know doubt find a poor quality gtr for 7k, but if you want quality then check the gtr forums, GTROC members look after their motors !
this is SO true. I've seen HORRIBLE cars down there. I went down to look at a 99 R33 GTR that was black. Looked nice in the pictures, but there were paint chips and everything all along the front. It made me SICK! They did however have a few nice R34s inside along with a white R35 and also a Ferrari and Lamborghini Supperleggera.

·
Registered
565 Posts
none the less it still doesnt take anything away from the build quality of the japanese and how much they look after their cars.

yeah true that....

good luck with the sale, hope ya sell it soon enough....as I said before I've just got a thing about not getting Silver or a white car...otherwise I'd have already been down to sort a deal out with ya, one very clean mota that...:cool:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers lads all who know the car will agree it is as clean as a whistle, ill keep my eyes open for a good clean midnight purple or black, or even a le mans if i can find it for you mate and ill msg you on here.

luckly i dont need to sell the car, i simply fancy a change so if the right buyer (i.e. someone who will look after the car) doesnt come along then i may end up just keeping it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts