GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in a secure car park at a UK airport, was silver with white bumper front rear and side skirts, looked like an after market kit that has been fitted and not yet sprayed, also aluminium dtm style spoiler on the rear. Deep dish 18" alloys, with the Reg plate reading N**MO, nice plate also!

Looks as if it has had some work done at abbey going but the tax holder etc, who is it??

·
Registered
171 Posts
did it look like a veilside one?
near heathrow?
if it was it was my friends. his rear spoiler is rottin!! haha!!
his Blitz alloys are in the worst condition ever
but his number plate is nice

Ryan

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah mate thats the kit, thats the wheels, and nice plate and near that said airport.

Spoiler looks ok, just the holes where the original spoiler that have been patched up spoils it, but looks as if the car is gonna have some sweet work done it going bu the kit.

Is your mate on here then?

·
Registered
171 Posts
was by Airport bowls? Where all the hotels are?
no he aint on list, he has dun a little to his car tho, he has got two of the Apexi goodies and roller bearing turbos.
he has skimped on a lot of the things on his car!
it dont look that nice with the holes where the original spoiler was.
our whole crew is usually there:
RX7 x2 FD3,FC3
two scoobies yellow and silver
pulsar or pug 206
civic type R new one
civic EK and EG
celica with one F***ing loud zorst
Yaris
and maybe a Supra.

Every friday evening or saturday morning.
12am-4am

Ryan

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
That guy was up Southend last year, car did look a bit of a state but the reg is spot on. Also saw it at Abbey a while back.

Luke

·
Registered
88 Posts
I wondered whose it was...

I pass this car every morning on my way to work (parked up, not overtake :) )

Not sure about the rear wing and it does need some paintwork to finish! But hey, it's a Skyline :smokin:

Chris

·
Registered
171 Posts
i personally think that he should have spent more mullah on gettin the car fixed as in the dents (bonnet) and the holes in the boot, not sure if he will sort out the holes when it comes to the re-spray but i hope so.
the wing isnt actually that big, quite small really. he should get a bigger

1 - 7 of 7 Posts