GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
27,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FD3S , TYPE R, Bathurst Edition

Genuine 40,000 miles only since new - one owner car.

Has full history and is evidently beautifully looked after. Absolutely zero rust throughout in engine bay & underside - suspension etc. all looks factory new!

Took us 4 months to find this one after supplying the last silver example.

Difficult to find them as tidy as this & as low mileage these days.

The car has been treated to a new '99 spec front end (as they look better :D)

Price: 10,995 OTR.

Full details will be on our site with 64 pics over the weekend.

:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
27,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks

We spends many weeks at times sourcing just the right car

Newera only buys cars we would own ourselves

Not interested in supplying cars which are not perfect

Im.tempted by this fd myself but already got one

·
Registered
38 Posts
Switzerland being outside the EU tax zone should not pay UK VAT, so I suppose the price would be 20% less for you - but then there is the Swiss Duty and VAT to pay on import.
True that, but i would like to pay the UK VAT & Import duty if its just £11K but money missing because of the R34 lol

Lol this to match the vspec 2 you have from us ?
Yeaa Matt, i would love that! They would look so good together!! I mean such a good looking car, so cheap. I'll really think about this in future! Maybe a red FD3S :p

·
Registered
161 Posts
i would like to pay the UK VAT & Import duty
:D

If I wanted to import a Japanese car and I lived in Switzerland, I would not want it coming into the EU fist. The 10% EU Import Duty is money flushed down the drain. The 20% VAT does not need to be paid.

If you *want* to pay EU duty and UK VAT, essentially you are paying 32% more than necessary - and the Swiss taxman is going to be taxing you on that extra amount too!

Still, if you enjoy paying more than necesary, then more power to you! You are actively helping the UK and EU by doing so, something which Swiss banks have traditianally not done. In so you are compensating for the huge losses to the UK taxman that the Swiss banking system has made possible with bigwigs hiding their money in secret accounts over the years.

Keep up the good work!

:bowdown1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts