GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Cracking photo's mate.....wish i had come down now for a look.

·
Premium Member
2,205 Posts
Truly awesome day today the little five did me proud and on a drying then dry track showed a clean pair of heels to a lot of more powerful cars

High light of the day was when the Marshall's came to inform me of a beetle owners displeasure from being overtaken in an aggressive fashion

Basically hated being embarrassed by a 15 year old banger in his superior gt3 lol

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Great pictures, must have been a great day, love the Skyline's and GTR's.
And of course Porsche! The underdog! :clap:

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Great pics OBSESSION :)

I had a massive pas fluid leak in the sighting lap. So drove all day no power steering which was a work out. Entertaining day, quite a lot of red flags I thought. One of which was me, boost hose popped off at an inconvenient moment! Still, now I know my tow strap works amd doesn't rip the bumper off :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
yeah, it was a really good day.
Better once it dried up.

Although I had to pay two trips to that fuel station on top of what I brought with me.

Nice to see so many skylines together at a track day.

p.s... I cant see any of the pics in the first 3 posts???

·
Registered
1,982 Posts

I had a massive pas fluid leak in the sighting lap. So drove all day no power steering which was a work out. Entertaining day, quite a lot of red flags I thought. One of which was me, boost hose popped off at an inconvenient moment! Still, now I know my tow strap works amd doesn't rip the bumper off :)
Is that your black R32 ? If so...very nice :thumbsup:

Cheers

Stu

·
Vendor
888 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thanks, Your car looked great, A nice mix between street & Track Machine:)

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Is that your black R32 ? If so...very nice :thumbsup:

Cheers

Stu
Thanks :) yeah that's mine, it's midnight purple but does look black in some lights.

Thanks, Your car looked great, A nice mix between street & Track Machine:)
Cheers, it's street on the outside, track on the inside - I recently took some more of the sound deadening out and it's freaking deafening :)

You guys were all in the last garage? I meant to come over and said hi but I seemed to spend all day either fixing things or driving.

I managed to briefly hello to Moff, give the midland performance cars a good inspection (they aren't messing around are they!) but that was about it. Oh and I twigged just before the end that the stickered up red R33 was RJT's - is that right?

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Really gutted that I couldn't make this track event as it looked fantastic. So many GT-R's and the weather behaved itself.

Next one that the GTROC are organising will be on 1st December at Silverstone on the Grand Prix Circuit.

John M

1 - 20 of 30 Posts