GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello again!

After our massive success of last year, where we had a Nismo MY20 and the GTR50 in attendance, The GTRDC are once again attending the Silverstone Classic.

This really is a fabulous show. There's racing to watch, loads of serious metal to salivate over and we always get a brilliant stand right at the centre of the show.
Camping, glamping, live bands, food and masses of amazing cars all in one venue.

Through the night racing for the ultimate Le Mans experience

This year will be equally impressive with a superb line up of stunning 1970's classics right through to the very latest 2020 versions.

The display will be there for the entire week and expect places to sell out fast.

If you'd like to come, drop me or Nismoman a line for the Club Code - you'll need it to book tickets at a discount for the weekend. A very enjoyable day (or more!) out and lots of stands to buy 'stuff'. Definitely one of the more fun events of the year!

·
Super Moderator
15,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTRDC Silverstone Classic 2020

1. Barry P.
2. Toni G

·
Premium Member
1,415 Posts
Get your names down people the longer you leave it the more expensive it gets ,PM me for the club code if you would like to join us , if your not a member that,s not a problem we can sign you up for a full years membership for £15 and that will get you onto the club stand

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I already have tickets to this event from a friend of mine through the Porsche owners club. I would like to bring my R35 too though and it would be great to park it on the infield on the GTRDC stand rather than parking it out in the general car park. Is there anyway of doing this without buying more tickets?
Cheers Pete B.

·
Super Moderator
15,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmn not sure, the trouble is you don't get an infield pass unless you book the ticket at the same time...you could try contacting Silverstone and asking them if you can add it to your ticket?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts