GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the Essex / South East area I have used Silvia Engineering in Maldon and not had any problems - they dont seem to ever get a mention - where are the other Silvia customers?!

Cheers
Rob

·
Registered
694 Posts
I will second Rob's comments about Silvia Engineering.

I have always used them for my R33 and I cannot fault their work, they have always been prompt and their workmanship is second to none, I even like the way you can wait while your car is being worked on and you can also see what else is happening in the workshop via their immaculate waiting area.

I have always said and would always highly recommend them for anybody in the south east area who would like anything doing to their Skyline - weather it be for a service or a full blown engine build, they get 10/10 in my opinion !

Cheers

Shaun.

·
Registered
381 Posts
my dad bought his r33 gtr from se nissan and they have done all the serviceing and work on it since. The work they do is of great quality. They are also just round the corner which is always useful :)

they always seem to have some very nice cars round there as well. That white/silver/salmon pink and what other coloured 600zx?? is well nice have a look at it everytime i go round there :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts