GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite simply, are the fuseboxes on the R32 GTR the same size exactly as the GTS?

The GTR fuseboxes are confirmed as a perfect fit and will be available for sale soon but needed to know if the same cover can also be used on the GTR...albeit in plain form or with GTS etching.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Quite simply, are the fuseboxes on the R32 GTR the same size exactly as the GTS?

The GTR fuseboxes are confirmed as a perfect fit and will be available for sale soon but needed to know if the same cover can also be used on the GTR...albeit in plain form or with GTS etching.

Thanks in advance.
hi
yes the fuse boxes are the same for r32 gts/gts4 & gtr

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
fuse box

does this mean you have a gts32 to use as a donar to see if your fuse boxes fit nicley??my cars in bits inthe garage again down south unfortunatly or id have come up.;);)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already visited someone with a GTR last night to confirm they fit and I've now been told the GTS has the exact same size, it will fit that too.

I've already been to the laser company and will be collecting 20 pre-cut fuseboxes and ABS boxes on monday...hoping to have them ready by the end of next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts