GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this turbo would be fine for a street single turbo Rb26. the reason i ask is that i have:

NEW Turbonetics T04b 60-1 hifi, polished compressor housing, billet backing plate (two T4 hot sides .58 / .69)
Turbonetics Deltagate2 External Wastegate
Blitz SS Blow off valve

Sitting around from a project that never was completed. Would it be worth the hassle in going single turbo with this or should i just sell it and go with HKS 2530s?

Dont even have a Skyline yet but im sorting out my left overs, making room and keeping parts that i want to use on the Skyline.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well I thinking about the same.
I won't to mount Turbonetics 62-1 STG V .63 A/R
I turbonetics matrix Turbonetics | Turbo Matrix it fit for rb26det

I think what about STG V .63 A/R ? What is diagram for "corrected Gas Turbine Flow (lb/min)" I can't found it.
I think rb26det should't have more then 25lb/min for turbine to have good spool.
Have any idea for good turbonetics for 500Hp and good for drift - fast spool?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I`m running an Turbonetics SPR E60 /stage5 axl with 1.00 A/R rear on RB25(std cams).
Think it would do peak boost 300-400rpm earlier with the 26+maybe better with the .86 A/R rear and a bit less power on the top.Cams would make it spool sooner. A bit laggy too these old school items:chuckle:

·
Registered
14 Posts
thank you Tex Willer it give me some idea.
Could you tell your rear are T4 STG V 1.0a/r becouse turbonetics haven't this Turbonetics | Turbine Housings - bigest T4 STG V is only .84.
Any way T3 stg V .63 are very smaller then your so I have hope 14 PSI well be at 3500rpm.

·
Registered
34 Posts

I`m using 50mm HKS w.g.

The best spooling 500 whp turbo I`tried is Precision GT3076R ball bearing ext. gated.
Comes with T3 or T2 flange, T3 with a/r 82 or1,06 rear.Would go 1.06 on the RB26. High effiency on low boost turbo.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm running GTST with a top mount turbonetics t 60 super 350 bhp but could do a lot more bhp no probs, just need to check that it is fitted with forged pistons before upping the power, the turbo is running .9 bar high boost and still boosting when it hits the rev limiter, shit hot turbo. go for the singlel turbonetics mate...

JK:clap:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This original post was back in July, i sold it all off and kept the stock twins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts