2,267 Posts
hehe, kool pic, looks like its in silent hill. dark black and white room
nice lookin car too.

james.

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
very cool pictures.

i somehow always like pictures which are taken in parking garages or at industrial places at night....it gives something to the car...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hey Guy, some how i recognize that place...lol.
Was that taken back then or is it back there now?

Tony

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
looks like a nuclear bunker, like where they take the President in the
event of a war, or perhaps a missile silo

·
6,817 Posts
It's a missile silo . .you not seeing the missile?:cool:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys, thanks for the comments!
Happy new year to all!

Paul: Technically it is still for sale, though quite difficult to sell something like it.

Tony: It is back again, and running quite well (0.9 Bar). Holinger installed too :)

It's a missile silo . .you not seeing the missile?:cool:
Awesome comment! :)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Hi Guy. Never have popped in to see you as it years since I visited Cyprus. Unfortunately we discovered Santorini:cool:
Some friends are having a house built and moving there (or rather her husband is moving back) and so we will be visiting them (and maybe you!).
Dave

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Here are few pics i have of the Beast,

Tony

·
6,817 Posts
Looks really great in red. . .and very clean by the way, nice reflections in the first pic.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Cyprus! HA!

My folks are down there, and i got my car coming down sometime in march-ish. How easy was it for you to get it in ? Are the cops still pulling over any nice cars they see :p

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dave: Do let me know if you're dropping by the island. Always glad to meet fellow enthusiasts.

gtrlux: Thanks! One word mate.. Teflon ;-)

Tony: Where did you dig those out from.. wow, forgot about some of those pics.. Time to get my website properly sorted out!

Rain: What car you bringing down? A friend recently registered his Nismo Kitted R34 GTR without any hassle. Cops still pull over nice cars, but are doing so less frequently. Happens mostly in Nicosia though, and they're back to stopping loud cars for the exhaust noise.

James & Nutty: Trust me. No such thing as a silent hill when it's fired up, more like rumbling volcano :) I bring the security guard running down every time I start it up; he thinks that the backup electricity generators have kicked in...

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Bringing down a 34 too, yeah i live down in Nicosia, sucks, yeah i got a ticket for exhaust a few years back, but that was in larnica... bah stupid. well not much they will be able to do to this car, its all stock from the factory so hopefully they will not gimme any trouble.

Where about are you at in CY ? Paphos or summtin ? I know of another R34 white for sale in Nicosia near where i live...

would be interesting to see how many Skylines there are in CY i remember only about, 3..2 R32s and 1 R34 but on the north side.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Got loads of skyline pics dude...lol.

Hope the cops dont give me too much trouble in July/August when im out there with my 34.

His in Nicosia.

Tony

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool! More GTRs in Cyprus!

Tony: Laranaka is more chilled out than Nicosia. The fashion these days is to deploy Nicosia cops to various towns to pull over cars. Of course you won't be running CY plates though...

Rain: Am in Nicosia. PM/Call me when you get here. We're looking to start a Skyline Owners Club someday.

GTRs on the island.. On the Greek Cypriot side, there are about 10-15 Genuine GTRs (mostly R33 GTRs, a few R34s and 1 R32 GT-R) and a handful of fakes (widened and all). We actually had two R33 GTRs Officially imported to Cyprus through the dealership.

On the north, there are about 2-3 R34 GTRs.

As for Skylines in general, there should be about 100-150 in total. We have some nice GTSs and GTTs running around too. I have seen pretty much every "normal" variant here, and apparently even a 400R passed through here a few years ago.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Crazy!!

hmm well what plates are you lot running ? Visitor plates? ACuse mine was gonna be fully regged there. unless im missing something :p

Yeah ill give you a shout when im down there next. Tho im gonna be **** scared driving it around those roads!! haha.

PS: ok off topic but, are you Cypriot or English just living down there ?

Oh yeah and where do you guys get your work done, on the cars i mean, cause last time i was there i was hard pressed to find one local mech that i felt confident handing over my car to, and that was just a shite hatchback :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts