GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally updated my site. Few pictures from Mine's and Top Secret as well as the new Ferrari F60 unveiling in Tokyo last month

Just click the link below:)

-----------------
-----------------
EDIT: The site has temporarily been taken off-line as bandwith recstrictions were exceeded:(
Should be back soon ...I HOPE!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tim...yep stick on!

hipogtr...that is a BLOODY wide car!! I wasn't expecting it to be THAT wide....probably bigger than the GT500 cars:eek:

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Looking at Dino's pictures make me feel like I am in Tokyo, thank you very much Dino! I hope you never have to move away from Tokyo :p

Dino, how do the F60 looks in person?

I have seen a Supra with that Top secret body kit in Thailand before, IT IS super wide.............that's one of my favorite body kit for the Supra :D I wonder a body kit that wide would make the car illegal here in the U.S. :(

Jeff

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
polarbearit....the F60 was relegated to a dark corner of the museum...hence the dodgy pictures from most magazines. The lighting was very poor, and that explains the strange colors. Well I managed to sell my pictures to lots of magaznies....so I'm quite happy :) :p

Jeff...I actually hated the looks of the F60 in the first picture Ferrari released. But up close it is a totally different beast. Its much lower and wider than pictures suggest, and the roofline doesn't look as akward as I thought. The only thing I don't like is the kink on the side windows....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts